Hi, I'm Karen. If you are visiting my website, you are probably at a stage in your life where you feel the need to make some changes. Perhaps you are struggling with low energy or motivation, poor health, or a lack of direction. Any of these things can be the trigger to make a positive change.
And in my experience, it is usually the most stressful situations that are the impetus for change to occur. Maybe you know deep down, that there is a way for you to have a beautiful life. Unfortunately, most of us were never taught how to make that happen, or even that we have the power to create the life we want.
Like everyone, I have had my share of challenges in life. Times where I felt lost and without direction. Times when I struggled with chronic poor health and addictions. Times when I felt powerful and strong (the births of my two children are certainly representative of this). When I took risks personally and career-wise that both paid off, and didn't. These events have created a patchwork of lessons and experiences that have led me to where I am now, and have shaped who I am.
After separating from my husband of 14 years, I saw an opportunity to take a different path career-wise. Because during the process of grieving for my marriage, it became crystal clear to me that there were many aspects of my life that were out of balance. Through my training, I learned that in order to live a life by design, we need to bring all aspects of our life into balance. And crucially, to practice gratitude about everything that is right.
I received my training from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition*, where I studied a variety of dietary theories and practical lifestyle coaching methods.
With my knowledge and experience, we will co-create completely personalised actions based on your goals to move you toward your ideal vision of health within your own unique body, lifestyle, preferences, and resources. In truth, you do not have to be a millionaire to have and live your dream life.
As a coach, I put the power back in YOUR hands.
If you are curious about how health coaching can help you, then let’s talk. Schedule an initial consultation with me today. It is exciting and rewarding to watch people awaken to possibilities they may have always believed were out of their reach.
"They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself." Andy Warhol
About my training
I graduated from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition* where I learned innovative coaching methods, practical lifestyle management techniques, and over 100 dietary theories – Ayurveda, gluten-free, Paleo, raw, vegan, macrobiotics, and everything in between.
I studied with the world's top health and wellness experts including:
- Joshua Rosenthal, MScEd, founder and director of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Deepak Chopra, MD leader in the field of mind-body medicine
- David Katz, MD, MPH, director of Yale University’s Prevention Research Center
- Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, chair of nutrition at Harvard University
- Andrew Weil, MD, director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine
- Gabrielle Bernstein, bestselling author and life coach
- Susan Blum, MD, MPH, assistant clinical professor at Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Mark Hyman, MD, founder of The UltraWellness Center
- Geneen Roth, bestselling author and expert on emotional eating
- David Wolfe, raw food leader and nutrition expert
- Marion Nestle, PhD, MPH, professor at New York University’s Department of Nutrition, Food Studies, and Public Health
- Mark Bittman, food writer for The New York Times and bestselling author
- Joel Fuhrman, MD, family physician and leading expert on nutritional healing
My education has equipped me with extensive, cutting-edge knowledge in holistic nutrition, health coaching, and prevention. Drawing on my expertise, I work with my clients to help make lifestyle changes and choose health-promoting ways that produce real and lasting results. You will develop a deeper understanding of food and lifestyle choices that work best for you, improving your energy, balance, health, and happiness.
Each session will leave you feeling inspired and motivated. We will talk about things beyond food, seeking to bring balance to important elements of your life such as love and relationships as well as career and money. I will personally and carefully guide you to make simple, small changes that transform your life.
Watch the video to learn more ...